|A. Understanding the Basics
- Data audit and analysis techniques - What is
- Understanding common data types and data
- Obtaining your data.
B. The ACL Environment
- Navigating within ACL / ACL Main Menu structure.
- Creating and working with ACL projects.
- Creating and managing ACL Views.
- Working with the Overview feature.
C. Accessing Data
- Flat files
- Data paths and data downloading.
- Defining data files.
- Delimited files
- Excel files
- Accessing / downloading ODBC-compliant data.
|D. Analyzing and Understanding Data
- Using the Verify, Count, Total, and Statistics
- Using the Sequence, Duplicates, Stratify,
Classify, & Age commands.
- Graphing and reporting within ACL.
- Filtering records.
- Building expressions using the ACL Expression
- Creating and using Computed fields.
E. Manipulating and Managing Data
- Using the Extract, Export, Sort, Join, Relate,
Summarize, and Sample commands.
- Working with ACL Functions.
F. Comprehensive Class Exercise
G. Course Wrap-up & Discussion