- A brief review of the core topics from the
Introduction to ACL training course.
B. Data and Record Filtering
- Filtering defined.
- Advantages and disadvantages of record filtering.
- Practical applications for applying filters.
C. Digital Analysis / Benford's Law
- What is digital analysis?
- The ACL Benford command.
- Output generations and interpretation.
D. Working with Multiple Data Files
- Join command.
- Relate command.
- Join versus Relate.
- Merge command.
- Append command.
E. The Basics of Scripting
- Scripts defined.
- Creating and using static scripts.
- Creating and using interactive scripts.
- Various "hands-on" script exercises.
F. Other ACL Tips and Tricks
G. Comprehensive Class Exercise
H. Course Wrap-up & Discussion